- Developing, upgrading, and updating teaching, learning, and evaluation styles, methods, and technologies in existing and new courses.
- Accompanying and supporting faculty members and teaching staff in implementing innovative teaching, learning, and evaluation models in different modules /courses.
- Pilot implementation of lesson plans on the axis of teaching-learning-evaluation that will serve faculty members and teaching students.
- Identifying the future student and providing a response to the learning experience he/she expects.
- Tracking and researching global trends on the axis of teaching-learning-evaluation.
The Innovative Pedagogical Space Units:
- The Social Innovation Labs (SinnoLab)
- The Center of Social and Civic Involvement (C-saci)
- The Simulation Center
- The “ImagineLab”
- The Interactive Classrooms
Dr. Nayif Awad
Director of the Simulation Center
Reception hours: Monday, 10:30 - 12:30,Masters degree M.Ed: by appointment